Sunday, January 19, 2014

Journal Entry 011914-A: Saturday Night and Sunday Morning!

Friends,

Wow for God Sakes he's gonna write another stupid blog post!

Well for Christ Sakes I'm gonna try if yall don't freakin mind?

I wish I was as mean as I'm trying to be but here goes!

Boo Boo woke me up at 11:30 last night in my recliner "barking" at me to come to bed!

I woke up this morning and thought "I'm gonna be nice to the dog for a change and take her to the pier for God Sakes!"

So we got up and went to the damn pier!

We stopped by Bay Shores Market and filled up with gas and bought to rolls of Camel Mellow.

The girls at Bay Shores Market are so nice to you when you stop by there. I just wanted to mention them today!

I brought Boo Boo home and went back up to Wal-Mart and hopefully bought enough groceries to make it through this God-Awful month.

Hell the people at Wal-Mart okay too!

Anyway I fixed me and Boo Boo some breakfast, washed some clothes, washed some dishes but most importantly I messaged my Son Lee, Daughter Allison and e-mailed my Son Alex.

Have a nice Sunday with your families or whatever for Christ Sakes and maybe I'll see you next week at Battleship Marine or maybe not yet!

I just hope I see you sometime!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts