Sunday, January 26, 2014

Journal Entry 012614-C: The Barometric Pressure as Promised!

Friends,

The barometric pressure has fallen today as evidenced by water level in the spout on my old-fashioned barometer as we await along the Gulf Coast and up the inland counties to the north-east of Fairhope, Alabama and The Mobile Bay Area a winter storm early next week to develop and be possibly be of note!

I might add to this post a note of personal history with this particular barometer that in September of 2004 I walked into my home office in Daphne, Alabama during the height of Hurricane Ivan and was taken aback by what my eyes captured!

The water was not just dripping out of the spout but the water was in fact rushing out of the spout!

I at one time had a photo of the event.

It was an amazing experience! I called my entire family into the office to witness the event!

Have a nice Sunday evening and last full week of January for Christ Sakes!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts