Sunday, January 26, 2014

Journal Entry 012614-B: The Weather Channel?

Friends,

I'm not happy! Christ I'm not happy ever anyway unless I have something exciting going on in my life and thats just the way I am- I can't help that trait.

Friends? I'm really unhappy right now because Directv does not have The Weather Channel on the air!

Oh I felt like The Weather Channel format had changed to more of a program oriented station like MTV.

I felt like they needed to stay a little more to the left and give us at least 60/40 Weather over programs or have another channel devoted to Weather only but when it comes to Weather- you can't beat The Weather Channel Team.

Particularly when there is an exciting weather event!

The Weather Channel programming in the 90's was perfect for people on the go!

To not have The Weather Channel team on Directv is unacceptable- period!

I called Directv today to complain but was put on hold and I'm naturally impatient so I hung up!

Bring The Weather Channel team back to Directv for Christ Sakes and keep the new one two!

I just wanted speak my mind for God Sakes!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

P.S.- I don't want to change provider's!


No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts