Monday, February 10, 2014

Journal Entry 021014-A: Marine Supplies Ordered!

Friends,

Today I placed an order for marine supplies for Battleship Marine!

I placed the order a little later than I would have liked this afternoon but I promised I would have the store fully stocked by next week and it will be in fact I plan to place an order for trailer parts tomorrow so that they can be shipped to me on the Magic Tilt Truck next Monday the 17th!

These orders will put me in a much better position to serve your marine supply needs than at the same time in 2013!

Please keep Battleship Marine in mind this Spring and Summer for all of your Marine Supply needs and remember if I dont have it in the store I will be more than happy to order it for you overnight in most cases with no shipping and at "Discount Price" saving you "time and money"!

Please visit my advertising page for information on local businesses that offer products and services that hopefully you have an interest in.

There are several businesses on the advertising page that offer marine products and services as well!

I havent had an opportunity to work on reposting the sports related gifts on the pages section of this site or reposting the nautical gifts and art-work to a pages section of the Gulf Coast Girls site for your convenience but I assure you that work will be completed In the coming months!

Please bring me your marine supplies and I would really love to have your fishing tackle and supplies on consignment!!!!

Stop by and take a look around the store when your in the area- in fact bring your boat as it's "easy-in" and "easy-out" in the parking lot here at Battleship Marine!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts