Sunday, February 9, 2014

Journal Entry 020914-B: Its the attack of Yorkshire Terrier!

Friends,

The dog has lost her mind for Christ Sakes!

I don't know how long I can hold her off!!!!

Help!!!!!

Oh she just didnt want her picture taken!

She's okay now for God Sakes!

She and I will be here tomorrow at Battleship Marine if you need supplies for your boat!

Please visit my advertising page for items for sale and local businesses that offer products and services you may be interested in doing business with yourself!

I have a 1000 business cards I wish I had had today because there were a lot of you on the water!

Hopefully next Saturday and Sunday will be as nice as today!

Have a nice Sunday evening my friends and I hope we all have a pretty decent week!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

God Bless, Peace,

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts