Monday, February 17, 2014

Journal Entry 021714-A: Happy Presidents Day!

Friends,
I didn't even realize it was Presidents Day until I got over to Silverhill this morning to United Bank and they were Closed for the holiday!
Happy Presidents Day now that I realize it is Presidents Day!
Heck yall I dont have much to say here to be perfectly honest with you.
My dog Boo Boo and I just got back from a quick trip to the Fairhope, Alabama Pier and while I wait on a delivery truck from Magic Tilt trailers to arrive with a boat trailer parts order I thought I would write a little post.
I hope yall are a nice Monday Afternoon.
I took a couple of photos of the park and Mobile Bay and thought I might share them with you.
I hope these posts arent too redundant for you but please keep Battleship Marine in mind if you need or want anything for your boat, boat trailer or marine engine.
I also have nautical gifts and art in the pages section of the GULF COAST GIRLS site and SPORTS RELATED gifts in the pages section of this site!
The pages section of the BATTLESHIP MARINE site has information on what I stock and offer here in the store as well.
Just visit the " Web-Version" of each site and "Click" on the section you would like to view!
The UPS truck just left with my Marine Supply order so I'm anxious to get in there and start working on it for you!
Here's the Magic Tilt truck!
Three things I would like to mention before I end this post.
Please "visit" the Consignment page on the Battleship Marine site and please keep me in mind if you would like to place items on consignment.
If you dont see what your looking for in the marine pages please give me a call or stop by and I will find the item(s) for you and hopefully I'll save you time and money!
Lastly please visit the LETS SELL SOMETHIN site where you can browse a wide range of "Local Businesses" several of which offer "marine related" products and services!
Thanks again for taking the time to read this post and I hope to see you soon!
God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!
Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts