Saturday, February 15, 2014

Journal Entry 021514-A: Thank you to my Customers!

Friends,

Thank you to my customers that have come in this month and over the last week and helped Battleship Marine set a "New Sales" record for January and February 2014 compared to the same period last year!

I'll be frank you my friends- "I was pretty damned worried in January"!
"Thats all there is too it with such a cold month"!

Heck February hasnt been the warmest month on record either has it for goodness sakes!

That's okay yall have come in or called and made eased my mind!

Thank you very much my friends!

I look forward to serving your needs in 2014 for the Marine Supplies you need or want for your boat at a discount price and I feel like that can be accomplished while saving you some time as well!

The Weather delayed my Marine Supply delivery and the Boat Trailer Parts should be here Monday as planned!
The Marine Supplies should be here too that I am excited to get in the store!

Let's hope the cold weather is behind us for the most part and its Sailing from here on through next December!

Please visit the advertising page for local marine businesses that offer "service"and other businesses that I hope will be of interest to you!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts