Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Journal Entry 030514-A: Cliff's thought of the Day!

Friends,
"I am afraid President Putin of Russia has won the day"!
"In fact I would venture to say that unfortunately for the people of the Ukraine, Georgia the countries of Eastern Europe, Western Europe and the true "democratic freedom loving" people of Russia he has truly dealt all listed another blow! I would venture to say the same about the "True Freedom Loving" People of Iran, Syria and Lebanon would feel the same way!
I feel as though he has given The United States of America a black eye one two many times this Century!
I hope he doesnt wind up winning bully and liar of the year, decade or the damn 21st Century!
The Peace and Love Olympics the wonderful people of Russia put on will always be remembered in my mind as that just beautiful but unfortunately as well I will never forget one shot of his stoic KGB trained face in the crowd.
I am happy we as a planet are going forward with the Para-Olympics as planned because those athletes certainly deserve their opportunity in Sochi, Russia.
I would assume and expect several of those athletes at least from The United States of America to be war veterans but I don't know that for a fact.
They certainly deserve those Olympics!
God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!
Floyd Clifton Wooley
 
P.S.- I want to personally thank the people of The Ukraine, Russia and all the others including my beloved country "The United States of America" that have visited this web-site Today. Thank you very much for your visits. I hope we agree on something I've written and if not I hope we can agree to disagree.
 
Please visit the link provided for more information on the Crisis!
 

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts