Friday, March 21, 2014

Journal Entry 032114-A: Air France Flight 447!

 
 
Friends,
 
On June 1st, 2009 230 Lives were Lost when Air France 447 crashed into the Atlantic Ocean.
 
I'm sure the friends and families of this loss are to this Today almost 5 years later suffering with grief over their lost loved ones but I want to write a short post regarding this disaster that I hope explains my "Dismay" at the loss of the Malaya's Air Flight!
 
The Air France Jet took off on May 31st 2009 and was lost at a minimum of 3 hours and 6 minutes later!
 
On June 1st, 2009 the President of France announced that the "Flight was Lost along with the passengers and crew.
 
On June 2nd, 2009 wreckage was spotted by a Brazilian Air Force Plane.
 
I believe the Australian's are on a wild goose chase and that the Malaysia air Flight flew North of West and to what destination or what fate time will only tell but that plane did NOT fly South!
 
I hope those people are still alive but I don't think they made it too their destination that was a pre-planned hi-jacking.
 
I have written my feelings previously and I didn't read the whole Air-France Flight 447 article on Wikipedia that I have included as a link you too as individuals research.
 
Have a nice week-end if you didn't have anyone on that plane and I say that because who the hell would if their family members were on a plane that countries that should have some national conscious have failed to find!
 
Give me a call or stop by Battleship Marine if you need anything for your Boat, Boat Trailer or Marine Engine and I plan to stop every day as I am now and if not read what I can or research what I can then I at least will try to catch the latest on CNN regarding this "atrocity"!
 
I hope you have the time to visit the link that I have provided to the Article on Wikipedia.
 
God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!
 
Floyd Clifton Wooley
 
 
 

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts