Thursday, April 10, 2014

Journal Entry 041014-A: My Stupid Joke Pictures for the Day!

Friends,
 
I advertise mechanics on "letssellsomethin" for the very reason you see below in these photo's.
 
The pictures shown below this post are to illustrate that I would love to have your boat, boat trailer or marine engine parts and accessory business here at Battleship Marine!
 
I must say that although I have been boating for years "I no longer have the mechanics patience" to even work on my own damn boat!
 
Stop by and see me and Boo Boo at Battleship Marine here in Fairhope, Alabama when your in the area my friends.
 
I hope you get a laugh out of the pictures.
 
God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!
 
Floyd Clifton Wooley
 
 
Me trying to do something!
 
 
Hell1 I'll just clean the engine with this Carburetor Cleaner!
 
 
Let's see if I just light my lighter and maybe she'll fire up for me!!
 
*Notice the finger? 

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts