Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Journal Entry 041514-A: I am officially 48!

Friends,

Good Tuesday Morning to everyone and Roll Tide Roll!

I am officially 48 as of yesterday and as in the Pink Floyd song "Time".

"I am one day closer to death"! Thank you God the Father and his Son Jesus for allowing to wake up this morning and be able to write this short post!

Thank you so very much for all the "birthday wishes" on Facebook because like I said "I am officially one-day closer to death without having to even having to even consider suicide as an option"!

I hope some of you can laugh with me as I have long passed the date of worrying about "if Jesus loves me or not"!

I think he does for Christ Sakes!

Stop by Battleship Marine if you would ever so often and help keep a small business afloat and I will do my best to keep you afloat at the "lowest-prices" possible to keep the doors Open and hopefully "save you some time and money"!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

P.S.- Lord I was coherent enough to write this post this morning!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts