Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Journal Entry 042314-B: The 1964 Worlds Fair!

Friends,

They had some terrible technology at the 1964 World's Fair to predict life in the 21st Century!

My smart-phone chirped and I almost tripped and fell trying to get my display out for Battleship Marine cause I was trying to remember what that chirp meant for Christ Sakes!

"The technology we had then did get us too the Moon though but I think unfortunately it will be close to the year 2100 before we get a man to Mars and back Alive that is if he doesnt decide to stay!"

Lord please forgive me because I have been trying to read some "Luke" everyday at least a little bit!

Stop by and see me and Boo Boo at Battleship Marine if you need Boating Supplies!

Roll Tide Roll!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts