Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Journal Entry 043014-A: A few words and photos from this mornings brief trip around the Fish River Area!


Friends,
 
It has been quite a while since I have seen what I saw this morning in the Fish River Watershed!
 
I only was out for a short time and I only took a few pictures but in my heart and mind not to mention from years of living in The Mobile Bay Area.
 
I am sure there are many, many people in our Area that are still at the very least in shock this morning and trying to recover from what they experienced yesterday, last night and are still experiencing this morning!
 
I want to wish every last person in Baldwin County, Alabama and the surrounding areas that were affected by yesterday's "devastating" weather events well!
 
That's all I really want to say because events like this don't happen often but they sure can amaze, shock and stun even if you have seen such events previously so I'll let the Photo's I took speak for themselves and yall all take care of yourselves!
 
I mean that with all of my heart, soul and mind!
 
God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!
 
Floyd Clifton Wooley
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts