Saturday, September 13, 2014

Journal Entry 091314-A: Mississippi State vs South Alabama!

Friend's and Customer's,
 
Go "Damn" Jags and Roll Tide Roll!!!
 
Damn right I went to see The University of South Alabama Jaguars host Mississippi State at Ladd Stadium this Saturday Afternoon!
 
Friend's and Customer's I had a wonderful time!
 
The Atmosphere in the Stadium was "electric"!
 
I sat in the South Endzone prepared for rain but it was hot as hell except for a nice northerly breeze.
 
Coach Jones team was much better than the final score indicated 35-3!
 
I left at halftime with the score 28-3 so I could get home and see my beloved Crimson Tide play Southern Mississippi and I must say also because the two concession workers in the South Endzone looked like they were about to pass the hell out trying to serve what appeared to be 100 customers lined up down the ramp under the stadium.
 
I'm serious they were red as a beet well before halftime!
 
I had a 20 oz Red Mountain Dew in my truck at the old carwash on Michigan Avenue.
 
Friend's and Customer's that was my only complaint as was it seemingly the only complaint among the fans around me as the atmosphere was perfect for "big-time" college football!
 
It was fantastic to see Ladd almost full to capacity for a University of South Alabama football game!
 
USA has come a long, long way in my lifetime!
 
By the time Navy comes to Mobile later in the year I hope we will already be bowl eligible!!!
 
Go Jaguars!
 
Roll Tide Roll!
 
God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!
 
Floyd Clifton Wooley
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts