Monday, October 27, 2014

Journal Entry 102714-A: My four playoff teams!

 
 
Friend's and Customer's,
 
Until they institute my 8 team playoff with two wild-card games so this thing will actually be "Fair" I thought would come out a day early with my "Four" NCAA College Football Play-off Teams!
 
Seeding's included:
 
*1. Auburn 13-1
 
vs
 
*2. Alabama 13-1 
 
*Note: Both teams make it too Atlanta to the Georgia Dome to play or watch the SEC Championship Game!
 
*3. The University of South Alabama 11-2
 
*Note: USA get's to 11-2 by winning the New Orleans Bowl!
 
vs
 
*4. Louisiana State University 11-3 
 
*Note: I don't how they did it but them "Geaux Tiger's" got to Atlanta too!
 
Yall I guess somebody might make it too 14-1 under my system but under my new system even them Indian's get in the play-offs and one them Yankee's and an Irish Team!
 
 
Yall I was tryin to have some fun with what I feel strongly is screwed up system. In my humble opinion there should be and 8 team play-off with two wild-card games bringing the total teams involved to about 12!
 
God Bless, Peace, Love and I guess Knowledge!
 
Floyd Clifton Wooley
 
ROLL TIDE ROLL!
 
Go Jaguars!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts