Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Journal Entry 010715-A: Luminosity!

Customers and Friends,
 
I decided I wanted try out Luminosity.
 
I took their "free evaluation" and went Wal-Mart.
 
I couldn't stand it so when I got home I joined for one month because I couldn't make heads or tails of how I did on the test.
 
Because I'm stupid as hell and a lonely little dragon.
 
I even saw a girl at Wal-Mart "no names" mentioned but I didn't even stop to say hello.
 
Heck she should be married by now as long as I have been seeing her here and there if she wanted to be married that is.
 
Anyway.
 
As for Luminosity I think it might be worth your time to check it out.
 
In fact see if you can beat my stupid score and send me your e-mail and we'll go head to head or toe to toe in a friendly game of who has the better brain for Christ Sakes.
 
Yep just a period at the end of the last sentence because I just got through trying to shoot some numbered birds.
 
Damn birds!
 
Ill get em next time!
 
Maybe I'll post some more of my brain scores for you in the future.
 
Battleship Marine is Open if you dont wanna play games and need Boating Supplies, Boat Trailer Parts, Marine Engine Parts or even a "New" Magic-Tilt Boat Trailer.
 
Please "Browse" my "Web-site" at Battleship Marine when you get the time and please visit my advertisers sites!
 
Floyd Clifton Wooley
 
 

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts