Monday, January 26, 2015

Journal Entry 012615-A: Cliffs First Thought of The Day!

Customers and Friends,

First I want to offer my condolences to my ex-wife and her family on the passing yesterday of my ex-mother-in-law Josephine Pierce.

I have so many fond memories of Josephine.

My God I'm sure your in a better place and I hope Valerie and the rest of the family are doing as well as could be expected this morning.

I still Love all of you! I do.

As for me and my first thought?

"Good God and Christ Almighty I made it through another weekend."

"Please give me the strength to get through another week with out anyone trying to force me to go to there church dear Lord!"

"I'll get there when the right woman comes along!"

"Lord anyone reading this- "please don't get the wrong idea about who the right woman is cause I'm one of those free-thinking individuals for Christ Sakes"!

Until then Battleship Marine is Open!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

P.S.- Rest in peace Joesephine- you deserve some peace!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts