Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Journal Entry 042815-A: General Norman H Swarzkopf




Customers and Friends,


The last post I wrote listed my "Top 5 Presidents with there being a Tie for 6th that is of the 20th Century!"

Number 4 on that list is George H W Bush!

I'm currently trying to read General Norman H Swarzkopf's (autobiography) "It Doesn't Take a Hero!"

I thought I would look up the Generals Wikipedia File and after scanning some of it- I thought I would share a couple of pictures and a link for your convenience if you happen to be into such things as that.

I am.

I believe in learning from our mistakes from the past so that knowledge can help in future situations.

"It doesn't always work out that way but it's better than blindly walking into an ambush my friends!"

I wanted to laugh in this post because I have walked into my fair share but I'm sure I will again so I'll laugh to myself and hope for the best my friends!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

P.S.- General Colin Powell is a hero of mine as well. I wanted him to run for President- bottom line!



No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts