Saturday, September 19, 2015

Journal Entry 092015-A: Football Fans- Whatever Happened to?


Friend's and Customer's,

I've been trying to catch a little NFL football that coupled with the passing of Kenny "The Snake" Stabler and my own grandson playing Little Leaugue Football well it just got me to wondering about something you may remember.

"Football Fans- Whatever Happened to the Punt, Pass and Kick competition we used to have the pleasure of watching at the half-time of NFL games?"

I for one think they oughta bring it back for the fans but most of all for the children!!!

Have a great Weekend!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

P.S.- I was trying to look like I was wondering in the photo. "I think I'm just getting to be an old man!"


No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts