Sunday, September 26, 2010

Thank you CNN & Don Lemon!

Friends,

I'm holding myself to a once a day regimen on the Adderall XR right now for reasons I don't mind the world knowing which limits my ability to sit here and handle some technical difficulties I may have with this blog but......

I want to thank Don Lemon and CNN for this afternoon's programing that proves that anything is possible in this 21st Century something I have known for a while but have wanted someone else to publicly show as Mr. Lemon has done in his segments, etc. this afternoon that I wouldn't have missed for anything if I had know they were to be shown.

By chance, coincidence or whatever I happened to see something that you should visit his page on CNN and read about the simple things that can be done for the betterment of life or the detriment of life with inexpensive equipment in the 21st Century!

I've experienced some of that very thing myself and the outcome at least in my mind is still in doubt!

God Bless, Love, Peace and knowledge!

Sincerely,

Floyd C. Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts