Friday, November 5, 2010

For fun? Sugar is the gateway drug?

Krispy Kreme 10Image via Wikipedia
Friends and foe Alike,

John Paul Jones uttered those famous words "I've just begun to fight"!

Supposedly Peter Wooley was nearby and wrote a journal about their adventures!

Who knows but I think addiction is a bunch of crap! It all starts with Sugar and if you ever saw me on a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts you'd understand what I'm talking about!

The bottom-line is that Sugar is the "Gateway" drug! To get me off drugs you'd have to start with Sugar and I'd whip your ass!

By the way John Paul Jones stopped by the local tavern and had a couple of drinks while in town to "raid" the English port with some of his kin!

God Bless, Peace, Love and knowledge!

Floyd C. Wooley

 


 



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts