Friday, November 5, 2010

I didn't have sex with a horse but I did.........

Baie de MobileImage via Wikipedia
Friends and foe alike,

I heard this tail along time ago, no pun intended!

to the unnamed man over in Mobile. I'm from Hollinger's Island and I used to hear stories of men that had sex with cows from the Bayou they weren't drunk but hear word that some them weren't on meth but actually coke!

In reality it probably was them mushrooms them farmer's let grow intentionally on them patties that was all pure and natural!

Them sheep's are the one's that caught hell they just looked like cows on them there shroon's in moonlight!

I don't know about over in Baldwin County I just think they are all on Coke!

I did almost meet my future wife at the elementary school long before I married her best friend but it was love at first sight since she took her shirt off to give her horse some water! She was a beautiful "blond" that I did get to be with the night her best friend who was my wife ran over me with the car for not wanting to hold my son while I was watching the "Bear's" last game on the "job" in my daddy service station.

No we didn't get together at his station! It was on the floor of our 2 room apartment while my wife listened from the other room well she is a "freak"!

Oh yeah in fron of our rented 13" Curtis Mathis TV we had on a cardboard box.

No we wasn't on drugs we just are "freaks"! I still love all of you but the them one's of you that couldn't handle your shroon's you idiots they all think were on meth damn-it!


Damn she's cool!

She live's up in Carolina some damn where on the side of a mountain!

So there you go that's a true life version of some events to laugh at!

God Bless, Peace, love hopefully lot's of that and knowledge from the city/country!

Floyd C. Wooley


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts