Friday, November 5, 2010

I forgot! Seriously.

OAKLAND, CA - JANUARY 08:  The Wal-Mart logo i...Image by Getty Images via @daylife
Friends and foe Alike!,

I didn't mention what I did with my time prior to now that had to be done Adderall XR or not!

I went to the grocery store Wal-mart to be exact and it was packed as it should be!

The nice young ladies that helped me with my groceries did a fine job and one well it was her 1st day on the job and like I said they did a fine job!

Of course this morning I borrowed my life away again to get through the month and that is what disability through social security will get you and anyone that wants you to act bi-polar is NOT your friend!

Depression is plenty bad enough as far as the rules are written and add ADHD and you have a mess and dang I need a woman in my life that wants to see me and not just text.

I have a turkey! Laughing! See I can be nice on a cold pill!

God Bless, Love, Peace and knowledge!

Floyd C. Wooley

P.s.- I bought some decaff for when I get my Adderall XR and maybe I'll have some peace and quiet around here because even when I don't have any Adderall it only gets quiet while the program director celebrates. That conjecture on my part to keep this honest and straight like I said I'll laugh with you sometimes and I'll be serious when I mean too and you'll know the difference. God I hope so. Low confidence is hard to overcome. 
  






Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts