Friday, November 5, 2010

I'll be damned!

Friends and foe Alike,

Well I took enough Sudafed 24 hour to get out of depression without taking a anti-depressant that is nothing more than a depressant! Guess which one that is?

Cymbalta! Well the truth is truth! I said if I was going to have a blog you'd know when I was kidding and when I was being serious if you had any sense!

Most of you do from my experience!

Who the hell wants to take something in large quantity's or any quantity for that matter that makes you within an hour feel like the only option is to drug yourself to sleep?

The only thing Cymbalta has done is maybe help with my hands because I used to not be able to open my left hand and my right wasn't far behind- one doctor said one day I would need surgery well I've worked on that hand myself forcibly to get it freed up!

I can also cry on 20 mg of Cymbalta which I can't do on 30mg and that is fact!

I can cry on Adderall XR too if it's from Shire where the Barr makes me a tad irritable and who the hell wants to irritable and the Barr version is the same XR or short-acting! Sorry it is just the truth!

I have plenty to cry about as I'm sure and know the rest of the wants to cry about both good and bad things and to quell that can't be a good thing for anybody!

I cry every time I go to my wife and family's old address- the one I fought so hard to keep our house that is and our neighbors!

That tells me something that I need to know and the reason is obvious to anybody that has had anything to do with me in my life past or present!

Read my blogs and unfortunately you'll know as much as they do!

God Bless, Peace, Love and knowledge!

Floyd C. Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts