Sunday, January 30, 2011

The University of South Alabama Jaguars!

Dodge 100 TruckImage via Wikipedia

Friends,

The Jags Entertain The Ragun Cajuns Today at 4:05 pm!

Coach Arrow seems to have them beginning a run with a two game win streak and Let's keep it going!

Fill the Mitchell Center with support and visit the link provided:

http://www.usajaguars.com/schedule.aspx?path=mbball

That's about it for me. I wish I could go but I don't think my Dodge will make it unless I'm lucky and I'm just plain making an excuse I guess since I do have Second and enough gas to make it there just not enough to get home!

Go Jags!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

-Floyd C. Wooley

P.S.- I still haven't asked anyone to loan me the money to fill my Adderall Prescription except in an off-hand way on Face Book!

Search Amazon.com for cell phones


My preference is Samsung and Motorola!

                                                                                     












                                                                                                                        














Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts