Sunday, January 30, 2011

As for Me "I Wish Egypt Freedom"! And Thank You!

Birth of the Internet plaque at the William_Ga...Image via Wikipedia

Friends,

First Thanks from the bottom of my heart for anyone of you that visit my pages!

I laid down on the bed last night and went to sleep feeling pretty low and to wake up and come in here and see someone visited this site lifts me up just enough til I get a few dollars that will help me find a way to run six business at once- that is putting a team together you know to do some good.

I know sound crazy sometimes. I appreciate you giving me the time of day that's all.

Now to Egypt.

I wish Freedom to those people. When your government limits your freedom by cutting off the Internet as reported happened over the last few days that government no longer deserves the support of the people of the United States of America regardless of their support for Isreal!

I support Isreal and "Freedom" not to mention our countries founding principals!

I laid down and went to sleep last night oh yeah I already said that. Anyway it's only the second time in my life I've done that! Slept!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

-Floyd C. Wooley
Search Amazon.com Electronics for internet television sony

Search Amazon.com for Sony

Why?

I Love my everything I've owned that was a Sony!
                                                                                        

                                                                         

                                                                                 









                                                                                                 












Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts