Monday, April 18, 2011

Cam my man! Roll tide! But......

Cam Newton and the Auburn Nation,


As you will know if you saw my left shoulder I am a Bama fan and if see my chest you will see somethin else that I just have a hunch your Coach- please excuse my age and lack of that ability to pull his name but like I said No offense intended!


Please just stay with me if you will for a moment.


I'm all about puzzles and as former but future home builder "Damn Right" that is well let's not go there yet!


Cam and Coach when you called that play #36- the puzzle had been put together in practice many times!


It worked my friend and you know what I mean after watching you discuss it with Coach John Gruden on ESPN tonight!


He told you you were about to learn "French"! Well I want to learn "Spanish" while I have the time- time unnessarily taken from me but that's beside the point because a puzzle is a puzzle and you'll do fine I hope because I think no matter the character issues "for God's sakes" your a good man and have a good family and let that be it.


Take a chance my friend and don't worry you won't be addicted but wouldn't somethin to behold if you could hold preach the "Gospel of Football" in the huddle just like coach Gruden told you that you would have to do?


You and I are one of a kind among millions and your Coach at Auburn may understand better than I ever knew but for some reason there was gut feeling- Man were smart as hell and people make light of it but pray for them and do something I don't have the money to do anymore cause I may have waited too late. I mean this with respect my friend!


Millions of have to do a puzzle over and over to get it right and when it comes to explaining it or executing it under pressure we simply and expect everyone around us to know it, do it and execute or else!


Send this to Cam and have him e-mail: floydcliftonwooley@gmail.com personally if you want too but it would make my life whole and it might be something that changes the world in some small way.

Cam remember we are smart because I've been around hundreds like us and if my gut is right my friend you may be ADHD!

Definition: Driven

Get tested by the best in this country both for what I speak of and what I am scolded for beleiving in but "What the Hell Man" You won't get addicted "I promise" unless you are allowed to use it to better life for you and what will become I'm sure a family of your own that your parents will be proud of because you had the guts to find the best!

I don't know who the best is in this country but call: 1-800-828-2088 and tell 'em who the hell you are! They I promise will guide you to the best!

Cam I wish all the luck in the world because from one that has been called the devil but has been saved by the blood of Jesus Christ and is a Christian to I hope another- God Bless and remember God gave us everything including a mind, the minds of others to call upon and everything on this planet needed to be our best!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts