Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Open Season on Air-Traffic Controllers!

Friends,


Now that all us Home-builder's are in or have been in the Insane Asylum it's time to go after the Air Traffic Control Personnel again.


Seems like a repeat of the late 70's and early 80's to me!


In fact the Gas Station operators are already under attack along with their suppliers too like they were in the late 70's and I know because my parents owned Trailway Oil Company by that time and had changed the name to King Fisher Enterprises and were Exxon wholesaler's and retailer's!


I have to make note of the fact I wrote the above piece this morning before I went car shopping again and I'm worn out but satisfied considering the situation I'm in and I'm happy with the decision I made which was to buy a 1998 Chevy Cavalier.


I accomplished the main goals.


1. Keep my truck.
* I plan to refurbish it to like new or semi-custom condition and why not it is a classic.


2. But a car that I could pay off in a timely fashion based on it's age and condition.

3. Have Air-conditioning for my dog.

4. Improve my ability to get out of this house by improving fuel economy which is the exact opposite of some pundits in the news which is to tell us all to cut back and stay at home more. Real good for the economy don't you agree?

So that's done now I just have to hope that help from Shire comes through and if it does maybe I can utilize some other parts of my brain that help me sell a few million dollars worth of homes for people. Heck a fraction of that amount in some way, shape or form while still maintaining my independence to be self-employed and a viable part of the community would be wonderful.

That could lead to another list but I'd have tell you what I'm on and you wouldn't believe and I'd have sharp shooters across the street with hopefully Indians or Spaniards or both in a stand-off!

Don't ask me how that happened but it did and it does and this the 21st Century and God knows when it's in the day time stand your ground cause I think Indians and Spaniards with Bows and arrows may just take out the SOB with his gun leveled at me before he pulled the trigger which is why I stared him down and watched the friendly's out of the corner my eye!

Sounds like a bad B movie to me doesn't it too you? I just laughed it off cause once that was over another round of special took place and damn I wasn't on much of anything and if I was I'd swear on the bible and feel confident my savior that will get me to heaven to see some folks hopefully one day but not for at least another 45 will introduce to the cast!

I can't see to well so maybe they were from Shire considering! The medieval warriors I mean!

Mental break-down? Nah! I've been through that and hell looking back that wasn't any fun but the special effects crew last month on that generic crap that was so miserable well if I say it lasted longer in lenght of days I may have to use my Technological to hunt you down and kill you cause you aint heard nothing yet!

The best day of my life?

Last fourth of July 2010- hands down!

Vyvanse?

I was pummeled for days on Vyvanse and took a date out for the fireworks and it was beautiful and unfortunately after that I was low on cash, will and stupid the way things look and I think my date would date agree considering I think she had a good time too but I haveb't seen her but two or three times since because she lives where ever and I miss her.

Vyvanse?

Closest to happy with my abilities even under attack by the minority it would seem in this country which has a voice but damn they could cool it when I'm on what I'm on now cause the nice lady that I finnally sold me a car could see I wasn't at my best trying to multi-task and sign paper-work Today which is what it's all about!

That is this war we are winning as get older I just hope it isn't recycled under the next republican administration because if some of us have it bad now that minority could play hell with our children and grand children because I want mine to know the truth as they get older even if I have to show it too them in an old encyclopedia the GAO.gov site among others you better use and the centrists as well as those of us that have experienced over kill in ways I have to keep to myself for obvious reasons.

The main thing is read what I said last night and all my other related posts which show confusion under shock and awe conditions that have yet to be allowed by me or the players in this gashtly affair.

I hope enough of you have the imagination and knowledge to understand what actions much less traumatic than expereinced in the past but traumatic still in some way that I haven't measured against much more than the one most important standard I hold dear to my heart and that is bringing my family back together after they have been used in this 7 year ordeal at times I hope against their will and underage to boot to pull off the near miracle of driving a person that once was confident in his actions to now spending two much time worrying about which way to go in their life which is not what Shire intends so I'll leave it at that!

I'm seriously tired of the whole dumb affair because to tell it takes as much guts as I can muster for obvious reasons and what I leave out in detail is just too unreal but obviosly possible considering the success I had before and after my so-called "concussion" experienced after Ivan in 2004 to include in the this little dity!

It sure isn't the help I wanted, needed or expected from normal people. Sorry for the offense if taken.

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd C. Wooley

I wish you could have seen me operate at about 15% which aint bad for a pirate or some shit!

*Thank God my dog lived through what was not caused by the weather hours before we heard thunder because I tested that theory the other day!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts