Sunday, April 3, 2011

I've been busy in talks with a representative from Heaven or Hell!

Friends,

I'm in the middle of what should be a two month run on some what is supposed to be Barr Generic Adderall which I hate to call it that because if it is then I'm right and if not I'm wrong.



I'd say I've seen other people on the crap but they might shoot me!

Unfortunately the real medication to the best of my ability to discern has become muddied because of some intrusion into my life that is fact and not fantasy.

I'm suppossed to be the damn Devil to some people and I hope not most.

Truth be known which is pretty hard for anyone to determine without crucifying theirself and everyone around them for both good and deeds because who the hells knows you'd have to have seen the movie.



My side of this supposedly has been told and hell I figured I'd try and tell my side of the story in a blog cause I'm a little shy or I'd have already been to the news media with a 7 year attempt to destroy my life which from where I sit looks to have been successful.

For God's sakes if your ADHD get treatment and take the name brand first before your life goes down the drain and stay off the street because the law and the mental health professionals with your state may have no mercy!

If you took Ephedrine in the 90's or Phentermine and then sought treatment you'd have to be better off than if you were led astray and it doesn't matter how far astray you know they will make a mountain out mole-hill before it's over with! Take my word for it!


Even if you can get it told from A to Z or by the years of life it will turn out that some will condemn you anyway and along the way you'll pick up enough psychological damage to have a twitch or two especially if you were ADHD when you were younger and worked your butt off or got mad because lazy jerk was trying load it with you and they let go and you in "one of many" times in your youth held the load and with what you thought or is that little burst of energy we have in anger "for God's sakes" proved something!


Don't do that either because you wind up physically damaged later in life along with being ADHD and traumitized which is not a damn fantasy.


It is insane that you supposedly can't have legally medicated yourself and known it if you take the damn time to read anything about ADHD.


Unfortunately I didn't and I didn't draw on my experience and that's hard explain unless have been through something kinda like a natural disaster to make things even more difficult to unravel back to the point where you may remember that you had some experience on the subject to begin with so that in itself is enough to make look back in retrospect and want to blow your damn brains out now that all is lost!


Unfortunately in my personal opinion based on my on set of "values" so no one is hurt all is lost when you have to "so-called" retire early because you have lost everything!


Lord have mercy this is the blog to read if you beleive it or not what else can I say?


God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!


Floyd C. Wooley


If you don't like what I've done on the internet well it sure wasn't all supposed to be by donation or that easy to access but I'm not tech man or woman and something happened to them but I hope they understand I wish they were around because I'd love to build a southern charms type site and so what if it's based in Alabama!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts