Monday, April 4, 2011

The Last Eleven days at 19680 State Highway 181

Friends,


Following is a run down of the last eleven days at this address:


1.) The 25th. I visited my family mainly my mother in the hospital. Slept at least eight to ten hours!


2.) The 26th.
a.) Open for business 8 to 1!
b.) Visited my mother and father in the hospital.
c.)  Attended my Daughter's Wedding.

3.) The 27th. Harassed by electronic audio and other means that are hard to imagine possible but deadly accurate threatened and intimidated while trying to write a letter to Shire.
 Mailed. Held up so long that was unable to visit my mother.


4.) The 28th. Attempts to balance check book, work on taxes, and plan any business activities blocked by harassment among other crimes. Slept well.

5.) The 29th. Attempts to prepare an inventory for order for Battleship Marine Blocked. Able to leave the house on the 29th near start of Alabama Game for a little bit of relief from the attack.
Slept well.

6.) The 30th. Boo Boo and I both made ill by attack upon us that included chemical that made us both extremely ill- harassed and repeatedly told that we had poisoned our own dog when neither of us could breathe. Veterinarian kept Boo Boo while I shaken but stable drove to the Money Store to find Employees that had always been on duty had been fired. New employee had no money on hand and tried to loan 375.00 less on my truck than prior employees had indicated may be possible. Rude.


7.) The 31st. Unable to do a damn thing due to the volume of harassment. Day complete loss.

8.) The 1st. No accomplishments allowed.

9.) The 2nd.
The 1st. My daughter and her husband stopped by on the way to their honeymoon at the beach. Of course harassment subsides during their brief but much needed visit. Harassed relentlessly at bedtime with whistle!

10.) The 3rd. The noise from the whistle blown on me all night made the 3rd especially miserable as I was disoriented began to feel better as day progressed but still under bombardment. Slept well when used to assault.

11.) The 4th. Attempts to handle business of any type interrupted not to mention phone- land line out over the last few days managed to break from depression difficult as previous attempts to have such activities halted had produced miserable results from the local police. As of 2:30 pm I had managed to run out of the house half prepared to the bank and to the Vet!

Hopefully we can get together a list and get some groceries by this evening along with some gas. Plans to complete taxes and purchase and install point of sale program as well as order merchandise for marine hardware seem doubtful to be completed prior to the 15th or earlier as planned!

Happy Birthday to me on the 14th if I last that long or have the will to enjoy it under these conditions that our country allows in some areas upon a person that is ADHD or depressed a sad state of affairs I hope you would agree!

I ought to go out and get drunk and drive for God's Sakes! Not on your life!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd C. Wooley

Fight for your Freedom to live as you choose within the law my friends and pass this along as part of a true and horrendous story of abuse in The United States of America


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts