Sunday, April 24, 2011

John Grudens the man.................

John Gruden is the man! He told Cam watch out for Peyton cause he's the sheriff and whatever you got in that drink on the side line- he knows what it is!


"You see him? I got fired! He fired me! He does that for a living. He got me!"


Somebody give Gruden a job coaching cause he gave his life to this point for football I know I read his story when I was in Tampa while I was high on mini-thins to you non-adders but low-riding to you that know!


Do you know he wouldn't even date? He worked so much! It's true and anybody that works that hard and loves somethin so much deserves to be Head Coach!


Not a damn assistant! No offense! I just know!


God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!


Floyd C. Wooley
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts