Saturday, January 14, 2012

Note: For the animal Lovers out there, Boo Boo is on You Tube and I would link to the file but 'not that I am angry about it God forbid, LoL' but without Shire's Adderall XR or Vyvanse I don't have the technological ability so easy as it may be to do that is to link the files on You Tube of Boo Boo! Just search my name on You Tube and send it to Adele or Paris just for the hoot of it! For the record 'yes Alex wanted a Winnie dog- but I was in residential detention of the most unholy but technologically possible without knowledge of it by any means a free man or business man would understand in other words no due process just an illegal action against not only myself but my family- the one I lived with! Period! For the record it would have been nice if I had been notified, even the Daphne, Al police showed their disdain for the program by lowering their heads when I reported the act as a crime. God Bless them as well! God Bless you too, Peace, Love and Knowledge! F. Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts