Sunday, June 10, 2012

Journal Entry 061012-A: I wonder if there was a Jubilee Last night at The Fairhope, Alabama Beach?

Friends,

I wonder if they had that Jubilee last night along the "eastern shore" of Mobile Bay that a young man told me that his grandmother had predicted?

If you aren't familiar with what a Jubilee is that occurs only in two places on the planet that I know of please see Wikipedia link on this page to read about it.

I grew up on the "western shore of Mobile Bay and have unfortunately never attended a "real" Jubilee since moving my residence to the "eastern shore of Mobile Bay in 1995.

I have worked on the Baldwin County side of Mobile Bay or the "eastern shore and/or BattleShip Parkway almost my entire life less time in school a short stint working at Luther's Bar-B-Que at the time located on Airport Boulevard in Mobile when I was 16, time spent with my Grand-Parents; Mr. and Mrs. Nevin Sauce of Robinhood Drive off Dauphin Island Parkway in Mobile as a youngster and one summer when I was 15 that I spent most of my time with friend's- fishing, swimming, bike riding and camping out at the "fort" my friend's and I built on an old pier "platform that we actually" rebuilt after Hurricane Frederic in 1979 to dock our boats at and have our parent's worry we might accidently burn down with our "little" bar-b-que grill.

We won't mention girls as we got older! LOL! We were all friend's anyway!

The point is that last night was what it was and I do Love South Alabama and "The Central Gulf Coast" I just wish a few things were handled differently.

That's beside the point because it is a great place to live!

Pictured is a real 24" Ship's Steering Wheel with a 1" keyed straight smooth bore spline for use on your "boat" or as a "decorative" piece! They normally retail for much more if you can find one at any price but I have one that I will let you have "Now" for Father's Day at the pSale Price of: $49.99 plus tax and shipping!

Let me know in time to assure delivery by "Father's Day" by "visiting" or "calling me at Battle Ship Marine.

Visit the Battle Ship Marine link in the Navigation page for our "store" hours.

I look forward to hearing or seeing you!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

Alabama Deep Sea Fishing Rodeo. Dauphin Island, Alabama Each July!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts