Sunday, June 10, 2012

Journal Entry 061012-B: From The Fairhope, Alabama Pier!

Friend's,

I just wanted to write you from the Pier before I drive home.

There aren't as many people here tonight but they are just as sane and happy to be alive as I am to be the same myself!

The people of this community are fine people.

It's like I said last night in the post I wrote when I get home;

It will be a sad day for so many good people when they know more Loved one's, Friend's, Relative's and associate's that have been "done as wrong as I have"!

God bless these wonderful normal people!

I'm going back home to my residence and business to hopefully not meet a worse fate than in the past few year's at the hands of a few cruel people and build a business and life for me and Boo Boo not to mention someone special again.

I may sound "sad" or "whiney" but reality as it is and if not for 3/4 of a Suda-Fed 24 and some other medications not adulterated I wouldn't be sitting here writing you this post! Period.

Love all Yall! I hope to live stronger and with more life regardless of who awaits me here there or anywhere to torment me and if you don't beleive by now it's okay, I understand.

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

Let the fine people at The Southern Poverty Law Center know Cliff sent you and that I am still alive!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts