Saturday, September 29, 2012

Journal Entry 092912-B: Troy University vs The University of Soth Alabama.



Friend's,

Troy University vs The University of South Alabama at Ladd-Pebble's Memorial Stadium in wMobile, Alabama.

Thank you to the nice lady that sold a ticket near the 50 yard line!

I took more pictures but unfortunately the weather prevented me fom taking more of the impressive "work" done by The City of Mobile and The University of South Alabama has accomplished on the Stadium to provide such a wonderful "College Football" atmosphere for the Students, Alumni and Citizens of Mobile, Alabama.

I left early in the third quarter and if I told you why you may not beleive me but I well on my way to losing the ability to pay attention, focus and concentrate anyway regardless of the truth or how the game was going for The University of Alabama considering the medication I'm forced to use to accomplish anything anyways use as an ADHD medication.

The most important thing is the nice lady that sold me the ticket the impressive atmosphere offered in the 40,000 seat stadium and if I can regain my focus, concentration and attention to watch the Alabama game tonight at such a late hour on what may be a miserable excuse cor an synthetic version of Ephedrine that worked wonders for me as far back as the early nineties.

They dont call it "Pseudo" for no reason thats for sure but at least I have it!

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley
usajaguars.com

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts