Saturday, September 29, 2012

Journal Entry 092912-A: Mr. Tiger Woods?



Mr. Tiger Woods,

Man I dont know what to say. I'm sitting here at 5:18 am on a Saturday morning after sleeping six and half hours in pain with an awful problem from my head to my rib-cage and I'm not better off south to my toes.

Man I went through re-hab and losing everything but my dog that was snuggled up to me last night when I fell asleep.

She picked me after over my ex-wife.

Although I still love the woman in all due respect if she ever asks me if she ever asks me again if she did "did I do all I could do" again I'm going to say "hell no baby"!

Man I hurt all over and if I could shake your hand Tiger "I'd give you a hug"!

I sometimes get angry Tiger and if I had it all over to do again "I wish I had hit the damn tree and and seventy-five but I didnt so misery goes o. As I try to re-build my life in business.

I built a ramp for my dog to get on the bed and she ran up the ramp and fell in the bed next to me at 9:00 last night.

Mr. Woods I'm not mentally or physically re-habed; I'm half dead so if you would do me a favor?

Next time you hit the ball into the trees behind the crowd just storm off the course in disgust and anger please?

The whole damn planet will understand- I sure will and I'm with you all the way and expect you too fight like hell cause I want one of us well both of us to succeed!

For me success is living to 2040 with the insanity I have now with as much of my mind and body in tact as possible own a profitable business to leave my kids and grand kids but most of all fall in love with a woman that will find something worth-while in me so I can find love again thats true and God!

I love you man! To hell with the pundits Mr. Woods!

Hit it Straight, Long and sink a whole in one for the people of the planet like us my friend when you can. Otherwise just "****-**!

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts