Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Cliff"s Thought of The Day 100312! Oh though Computer? "On my Knees!" The SOB!


Friend's,

I walked in the store this morning and thought?

This after immediately looking at my computer in "fear" now that I have DSL!

Lord, God Almighty Computer if If my ADHD mind bowed to you what would would you do?

Jap me with a bolt of energy and send me to hell on the fast track?

I have ten windows open from last night "no virus" protection but you Oh though Computer have taken over the World and I live in fear of you!

I don't fear God or his Son Jesus! It's you Oh though computer!

My primary thought was "although I don't understand how Arnold could do a Kennedy wrong and I sure don'T WANT TO CALL IT AN ARRANGEMENT!

I think the "Terminator" should be required to be watched by every human being on the Planet and a memorial to it's creator, cast and crew be placed near the "Lincoln Memorial"!

The "memorial" should be built of "Titanium" on a foundation to with-stand any attack that a future computer make decide to "unleash" on the "damn memorial"!

Before the Military turns one of the SOB'S Loose on this Planet with Artificial Intelligence!

Trust me any ADHD or ADD person verified as such would agree!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd C Wooley

P.S.- Please Senator John McCain dedicate your life to saving our civilization from "artificial intelligence" and the "military's un-manned" "robitic creatures" using "stated"!
defensedepartment.gov

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts