Saturday, October 6, 2012

Journal Entry 100612-A: Mobile last night.

Friend's,

I rode over to Mobile last night.

The Skyline was absolutely beautiful with the buildings lit up in different shades of color.

Their was an Event at the Civic Center Downtown just letting out and bumper to bumper traffic in places from Fairhope to Mobile.

I was heading to a club any club but the medication had me nauseated that was prescribed yesterday for pain but that's okay I have some pain and needed the medication as I will later Today.

I'm slightly allergic to Codeine and have to take it sparingly on a full stomach or "all hell breaks loose" in my body.

Not to mention the fact I was weak from this as of yet undetermined illness I was given on purpose not by tainted medication but by adulterated medication I need to fully accomplish and complete a few goals I have for my life. If I have one left but anyway at least and I must say not in the least building a business for my family.

Anyway I have dreamed since a child of seeing Mobile lit up like New Orleans and it is now.

I turned around at Dauphin Island Parkway because I was to ill to go to a club.

Maybe ths Doctor's Visir with Doctor Gacek Monday will produce some positive results.

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts