Sunday, October 14, 2012

Journal Entry 101412-A: What the hell am I smiling about?

Friend's,

I am ashamed of myself! What the hell am I smiling about?

Boo Boo and I both woke-up this morning in pain.

She could barely walk and I was in such pain mentally and physically because for one I couldn't stay awake long enough to get out and ask a "girl" if she would like a drink much-less see the end of the end of the South Carolina @ LSU game or damn get somewhere awake and see the Tennessee @ Mississippi State game.

I wake up this morning just as I knew I would to physical pain myself but to top it off "Boo Boo" was in such pain she was shaking and was down in one or both legs.

All this after 8 years of the "hell" of being forced off my Adderall and by Vyvanse by both psychological and physical abuse upon my person while "Boo Boo" has been with me keeping my spirit up just enough at least to want to live.

Now were both in pain. Well we both had breakfast and she had a quarter Aspirin a little high fructose corn syrup and I had a half a 5.0 Loratab and 400 mg of Vitamin C.

I hope we both make it as long as we can. I really do.

Please note: My ears are a mess to name just a few of my wounds and we won't speak of poor "Boo Boo's wounds from this "battle" to have "peace", Love and Knowledge in our lives not to mention God again.

Read this and take it as you wish but it's written with Love and truth regardless of my own real short comings.

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts