Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Journal Entry 121212-A: East Carolina vs Louisiana-Lafayette!



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Capture-of-Blackbeard.jpg

The University of East Carolina "Pirates"


Vs



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cajun

the University of Louisiana-Lafayette "Ragin Caguns"

Saturday December 22nd 2012 at 11:00 AM CDT on ESPN!

The 8-4 Cajuns take on the 8-4 Pirates in the New Orleans, Louisiana Superdome!

Their should be plenty of that great Cajun food pictured above if you haven't had enough for the Holidays if you are a "Rajin Cajun" Fan! Heck I would Have some more down on Bourbon Street or any-where near The French quarter, Jackson Square, Canal Street or over on the Lake!

Make sure you wait til you get to the Superdome before you fill up on Bloody-Mary's because in my personal opinion they are the best on the planet!

If you are a Pirate fan you should enjoy New 'awlins immensley!

So should you Cajuns from Louisiana!

I also hope you visit wikipedia and research some Cajun food or about the life of Cajuns cause I love the Cajun "Life-style" and visitor's to New 'Awlins should leave feeling the same way!

As for Pirates they aren't all bad that is for sure! One is honored over here in the Mobile Bay Area that helped future President Andrew Jackson at the Battle of New Orlean's out in Chalmette, Louisiana! Please support wikipedia when you can as they offer their wonderful on-line encyclopedia!

Fans of both Teams I hope you enjoy the game but my heart is with the Sunbelt Conference and as a Die-Hard South Alabama fan " I just don't have the ink yet" and first and fore-most an
Alabama fan "I have the Ink" I have to go with go with the "Pirates" as losers in this game!

Please forgive my loyalties?

For more information on the game visit;

ESPN.com

Floyd clifton Wooley


No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts