Thursday, December 13, 2012

Journal Entry 121312-A: Fresno State vs Southern Methodist!



The Fresno State University "Bulldogs"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulldog


VS




The Southern Methodist University "Mustangs"!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustang_horse

Monday December the 24th 2012 at 7pm CDT!

On ESPN!

ESPN.com

Them Dad-gum dogs from Fresno State University 9-3 being a member of  the MWC conference take on them Pony's from Southern Methodist University being a member of C-USA and with their 6-6 record in the Hawaii Sheraton Bowl Live from Honolulu, Hawaii!

I'd be sure to visit all the sites if I were a fan of these two teams especially "Pearl Harbor" and the U.S.S. Arizona Memorial that means so much to our country as a remembrance of the Freedom we all Treasure so much.

Who knows maybe President OBama and his family will be at this game being Native of the Island State himself.

Lord I love the Methodist's and I know Fresno State lost there coach to another Team or did they anyway "I'm calling for them Pony's to lose this game but the trip to Hawaii should be most important on the fans minds I would hope.

I'm sure it will be beautiful in Hawaii at Christmas!

I hope you get a chance to do a little research on all the subjects covered in this post at your convenience!

Thankyou for visiting my blogs and please support wikipedia's efforts to continue to have their On-line research library for us all to visit if you would.

Floyd Clifton Wooley

wikipedia.org


No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts