Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Journal Entry 012313-A: I hate Computers!



Friends,

I hate computers. I always have. I looked at this one thought "Good God And Lord Jesus Christ"!

I hated the first one that I bought at 16 that used DOS that was a Radioshack computer in 1982 when I was married to my first wife!

We lived on Neshota Drive in Mobile and I thought I had really done somethin buying that computer and sold that sucker and put that it so far back in my mind that I don't even know who bought it.

I took a class on Windows later on and got so disgusted I quit the class before I completed it!

I didn't start enjoying computers til 1998 now they boggle my mind again.

I guess that's all I have to say!

Please don't send me a virus cause I'm just gettin used to looking at this "devil" again!

Thank you and have a great day!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

*The forgotten ADHD mind.




No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts