Saturday, April 13, 2013

Journal Entry 041313-A: The Western Shore of Mobile Bay at Sunset.



Friend's,

I was out for a drive to the launching ramps with my dog "Boo Boo" and I thought you might like to see the pictures shown above.

We lost a dog in the family this week-end I had hoped to see again myself but unfortunately I didn't get to see her but her "mother and daddy" are sure missing her.

I think of my "boo boo" and how they must feel but I'm not sure if they know how I feel.

I'm glad we got out to the ramps in any event and although "boo boo" is acting mighty clingy right now and barking her little head off when I leave her I am glad she was able to go.

She is 11 going on twelve herself and we both miss having a woman in our lives that is for sure.

I haven't had a woman in my life in so long I don't think I would know how to act but anyway I hope you enjoy the pictures and stop by the store when you get a chance.

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

P.S.-Sorry if I seemed to be crying on your shoulder in any way - I do appreciate being able to share my little moments of beauty with you.

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts