Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Journal Entry 052913-A: Birds over Mobile Bay!

Friend's,

Boo Boo and I decided to head down to the pier this morning and I snapped this picture of the bird house just out in the bay from the bulkhead.

I dint think the picture would make it over to my blog but it did so that's cool.

Boo Boo didn't feel like walking the pier so we came back to the house and store after stopping by McDonald's to pick up some sausage biscuits and then by Rite-Aid to see my friend's there.

I feel slightly better today physically so I put out a display but we are getting a few showers so I brought the dad-gum thing in but the store is open if you need anything.

LOL. I wasn't prepared to write this post so it's not really all that exciting so please excuse the post but the birds in the picture seem pretty happy for God's sakes!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

P.S.- Can you see the birds?

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts