Sunday, June 2, 2013

Journal Entry 060213-A: Sunday Morning sitting on the Pier.


Friend's,
I'm sitting a bench or so downn from a man that said the fish were biting earliear this morning but it has slacked off.

Maybe it will pick up latet today because as you can see from the pictures it's a beautiful day on Mobile Bay and in Fairhope, Alabama.

I didn't bring my "Boo Boo" with me because she needs a haircut at least before she can ride in my truck or do much walking.

I don't feel to well myself and haven't for a few days but it's no body's fault but my own and maybe I'll live.

Off in the distance you can see the regatta at dog river and maybe downtown Mobile.

There is some kind of small aircraft that just went by but I didn't look up to see what type it was.

Let me go for now.

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts