Thursday, June 13, 2013

Journal Entry 061313-C: The Profile Pics for my Application.


Friend's,

These are my profile pictures to be included with my application for the "American Foreign Legion.

I'm just kidding they wouldn't have my sorry dumb ass unless they would let me run a boat now there is my tickey!

Actually I would like to wear some "Crimson, White, Black and Grey into battle.

Speaking of Battle I am sure Bill Battle will do fine job at The University of Alabama.

I hope there are as many of you that read this that are as ready for football as I am.

I'm looking forward to this College football season.

I'd like to get up to Tuscaloosa this fall to see a game as long as it isn't in a straight jacket!

No offense meant to our military veterans on the American Foreign Legion - I have greatest respect for all of yall it's our government and it's inability to govern that concerns me.

The bottom-line is as I have grown older I have regretted not joining the Navy when I had the opportunity and the John Wayne movie about the flying tigers in World War II I got distracted- where was I?

The flying-tigers. That is where I got the idea for an American all volunteer force of some type to serve our country in times such as these of older seasoned veterans and who knows maybe a green horn or two if a place could be found in such an organization.

Anyway.

Roll Tide Roll Yall and God Speed and God Bless The United States of America.

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts