Saturday, July 27, 2013

Journal Entry 072713-A: Cliffs Thought of the Day!



 Austal's Latest Littoral Combat Ship Leaving Mobile, Alabama


Boo Boo's Favorite weed on the Planet!


Friends,
"It's a bitch when some son-of-bitch puts a device in your ear and can turn it up by remote control so loud that when your dog barks your right ear rattles"!

All I did was take a damn Loratab that was prescribed by my doctor for an as of yet determined exactly form of Arthritis.

I would probably be able to read the information on wikipedia if the damn thing in my ear wasn't rattling so loud and my Vyvanse hadn't been poisoned not to mention the fact when I told my doctor I about the whole ordeal I had been hopefully to God led astray by another witch and son of a bitch that was leading me on.

That's pretty much the bottom-line folks!

You should have been in my shoe's trying to build houses being drugged and manipulated with an implant after I got back from Jamaica! Lord what fun that was. In Jamaica they tell you "Relaux Mann" your not in the States anymore and you come back to an Ambush after they get you relaxed in Jamaica- imagine that friends.

Their all Christians too so-

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley


P.S.- I wish whoever runs this damn program would turn this damn thing down. In fact just come to the house cause I'm peaceful as hell!






No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts