Friday, October 11, 2013

Journal Entry 101113-B: Fishing Report!

Friends,

The fishing at the Fairhope, Alabama Fishing Pier this morning looked like it was going pretty dad-gum well!

First of all there was blood and scales all over the concrete deck of the pier from early this morning's fishing!

That would indicate one heck of a wonderful fishing experience for the anglers that had fished on the pier late last night and earlier this morning prior to my arrival.

The anglers on the pier had Redfish, Jack Crevalle and Croaker's- I thought I may have seen a white trout but I was excited to get back to the store because although I haven't had a chance to get to the ramps and bait shops I'm sure everyone that has had the opportunity to get out fishing has had some luck in the Mobile Bay Area!

If your trying to get your boat out please stop by and let Battleship Marine be your source for Marine Hardware, Accessories, Engine Parts and Boat Trailer Parts.

If you would rather someone else service your boat please visit my advertising blog for a Service Center near you as I don't offer Service.

I would however love to have your business on the items listed above for the do-it-yourselfer.

Have a great boating, fishing and pleasure cruise experience.

Please visit Battleship Marine's link on this page to get an idea of what I keep in inventory.

If you don't see what your looking for please let me quote ordering the items in for you!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts