Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Journal Entry 120413-A: My Dad's Home with my Mother!

Friends,

My dad is home is home today to finish his bout with pneumonia after spending three nights in the hospital at South Baldwin Hospital in Foley.

It was wonderful to see he and my mother give each other a hug when he greeted her upon his return.

I hope the both get some rest tonight and he continues his recovery unabated.

As I had said in a previous post they both are 76 and have been married since they were 16.

Lord after spending a little more time with both of them both together and apart than I usually get to spend with the two of them I can't imagine one being without the other.

Friends that is all there is too it.

Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers.

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts