Saturday, February 8, 2014

Journal Entry 020814-C: Saturday at Battleship Marine!

Friends,
It was a beautiful Saturday here at Battleship Marine so I took a little time off from updating the "Pages" on the Battleship Marine web-site to get the front of the place a little more presentable before the 2014 Boating Season begins to heat up!
I got started on the orders I plan on placing next week for trailer parts and marine supplies not to mention I also posted the "New" charts I got in for you on the "Navigation" page!
I have plenty of inventory so please stop by if you need supplies for your boat, marine engine, boat trailer, construction trailer or I might even have a gift for your Valentine!
If I dont have it in the store please let me quote you a price I think I can surprise you and save you some money and time by ordering it for you from one of my suppliers!
I am trying to set up some page on this blog so that I can repost the sports gifts and I will do the same thing on the gulf coast girls page so they are easier to find and view!
The items get buried behind these posts!
Please visit letssellsomethin to view local businesses that offer products and services you may find of interest.
They are all good people!
Have a nice Saturday evening and stop by and see me in coming weeks if you have the opportunity!
I hope you like the new "Consignment" page on the Battleship Marine web-site?
I would love to have your consignment marine supplies and fishing tackle.
I hope to one day soon offer "consignment boat sales"!
God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!
Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts